Friday, April 22, 2011

My Little Girls is not so Little

It has been so nice to have off of work today. We have ran errands and just relaxed today. I had to get a few things for this Easter weekend. In one of the stores, there were the small animal baby blankets and Ella really like them. So I told her she could throw her "blankie" away and get an animal blankie. She said no at first. I told her how nice it would be to have a new one that she could fit in her bag. I said we could take a picture with her old blankie. That way she could always have a picture to look at if she started missing it. She walked around the store and as I was checking out, she brought a pink/brown dog animal blanket to me. I made sure she really was ready to get rid of her green blankie and she told me yes. After getting home, we took pictures and then Daddy helped her throw it away. What a brave grown up little girl:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment