Some funny things happened before he actually got dedicated and thought I would share. Maybe some of you with multiple kids can relate! At 3:30 am, I got so sick till about 8 am and was in the bathroom more so than not. After debating on even going to curch for the baby dedication, we decided to go. I was able to get myself and the kids ready in record breaking time. Brian got breakfast ready. And at 10:15 am we were out the door to be on time. As we are getting out of the van, I look down and see Ava shoeless! I asked her," Ava, where are your shoes?" (hoping she would say she took them off in the van). Instead, her response was," I left them at home." Brian and I looked at each other, quite annoyed that our 3 year old felt the need to take her shoes off...at home. So, Brian took Ava to get her shoes and I took Ella and Jaxon. Now it is 10:25 and church starts in 5 minutes. We find our reserved seating which is in the 2nd row. Praise and Worship starts. I can finally breathe!
My mom calls, while I am sitting in the second row at church, wanting to know where the church is. I can't hear her due to praise and worship so I hang up on her and decide texting is necessary in this situation. I am praying that the cameras don't look my way!
Finally, about 5 minutes before the pastor does the dedication, everyone arrives! It was a beautiful service and I was glad the craziness was over!
Except for the fact that we went to eat Japanese afterwards and Ava leaned on the highchair holding Jaxon and they both went tumbling to the ground!
Some special people were there with us to share in Jaxon's special dedication service: Mimi, Anthony, and Wesley, Gramma and Grampa, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Jess, Maddox and Dominic.
No comments:
Post a Comment