We celebrated Christmas with Granny on Saturday up at Brian's parents house. Granny got to see Jaxon which she loved and was able to spend time with the other great grandkids as well. They loved opening presents from Granny! Then Brian and I went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse and had a great time being by ourselves:o) We also drove around and looked at houses and were encouraged seeing several houses for sale that were in our price range.
Jaxon is smiling all the time! And the other night, he laughed in his sleep! He is 11.6 pounds. Yesterday he started staying awake all day! Crazy! He would take a couple 20 min. cat naps but was awake from 7 til 7 at night. Now the nice thing that came from that was that he slept til 5:15 that night! Today, he did the same thing. He woke up at 9:30 and didn't go to sleep til 6:30. When he's awake, he doesn't fuss or cry most of the time unless it's time to eat. It works for me, except for when I am trying to make dinner:o)
I went to see my doctor on Valentine's Day. Everything checked out well and I was able to go back to work yesterday. It was a great first day back and everyone made me feel welcome! It was a little bitter sweet. I missed being at home with the baby but we are blessed to have a wonderful babysitter and being able to take them to the office twice a week. I think next week will be tougher since it will be a 4 day week.
Today, I got three root canals done at the dentist. It was not as bad as expected but the pain after the numbness went away was almost unbearable! Thank goodness for pain medicine. I would be laid up in bed and the kids would be destroying the house if I couldn't get relief. I still have to have the crowns put on and then this 3 year ordeal will be over and hopefully I will just be going to my 6 month cleaning!
Lots of things happening. Hopefully some days to relax are in the future:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment